If you want to learn more about training and controlling your Jack Russell, my ebook is bound to save you hours of training trial and error and relieve a lot of stress from the process: The Jack Russell Lover's Ultimate Guide to Training comes complete with a full chapter on mix breeds.
a jack Russell with so many problems
by Louise Johnson
i have a jack Russell who is 4 and a half years old. he has no end of problems. he on one hand is very sweet and affectionate and loving but He also:
* barks at the Tele when animals/black people/sports/fast forward stuff is on
* attacks items we use such as hoovers/spades/lawn mowers etc
* pees n poos indoors if its raining and refuses to go outside
* legs it if the front door is open
* has biten my toddler when he got jealous and gets very funny towards him
* attacks my border collie if he thinks she may get food and he wont
it seems to have got worse over the years. we had a behavioural specialist round who wouldn't do anything with the Tele issue. he is jealous of my son which is worrying as i am pregnant. i love him dearly however is he a lost cause or can i change him? we separate us from the dogs when we eat and if we want to watch a program with animals on it we leave him in the dining room and when i Hoover he happily goes into the study so i can shut the door but i still worry about my son and him every single day. he bit my son in the face and scared him it was awful.