Gillian

by Gillian
(Ireland )

My jack russell has lumps in his head near his ear it looks like he has been stug by nettles is this common because I didn't think dogs could be stug

Comments for Gillian

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Apr 14, 2015
Rating
starstarstarstarstar
Dog stung by nettles NEW
by: Frank

Yes! Dogs can be stung by nettles! However, it's not that harmful for your Jack, just might make him a little tired for a day or two. And, it's a good learning experience, I'm sure your Jack will avoid nettles in the future!

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jack Russell Questions and Answers Forum.